Our firm traces its roots back to 1952 when Preston and Betty McGee opened Memorial Chapel on Alameda Street in downtown Santa Fe. Built on the site of what is now the CenturyLink building, the McGees moved into their new building on Luisa Street in 1958.
Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products. Today, we pride ourselves on being current with the major changes in funeral service trends - and bring those innovations and memorialization options to our client families with integrity and insight.